Day 1 

1/2 day shawinigan to Lac Edward

Day 2

Lac Edward to Mt Valin PASSION

355 to 83 to 23 to 93

Day 3 

Passion to Baie Comeau

93 to 3

640 miles so far..99 percent of trails groomed to Canadian perfection..... Freakin A+++

We made all the correct decisions on this trip so far

pics to follow if the site cooperates

Seems like the snow and grooming gods are in front of us, that and days of BJ planning the right destinations. Two and a half days down five and a half days to go hopefully as great as what we have encountered so far. ❄️❄️❄️

7 minutes ago, Teet F8SP said:

Looks like trails are in good shape!  Better than breaking through a foot of fresh snow all day

Leaving Passion this AM we had  8" of fresh snow but it was light fluffy powder kind of fun. 

19 hours ago, iceman said:

Dumb Question....what is a IB day? I don't get it. 

Irving Berlin aka  IB.  .  Irving wrote over 100 songs.  White Christmas, Alexander's Rag Time Band, Easter Parade, GOD Bless America, Sister's, which should be your song now that you have 2 of them LOL and "Blue Skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see".  A list of his songs follows.  He lived to be 100 and had a summer place very close to where I was brought up.  Berlin's place was not far from the the famous  diamond cutter Lazare Kaplan.  Kaplan was a gentleman dairy farmer on the weekends, he had someone doing the work.  He shipped his milk to the plant my father managed.  History lesson for today is finished. Class dismissed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_written_by_Irving_Berlin

Edited by Saguenay Bill

3 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Irving Berlin aka  IB.  .  Irving wrote over 100 songs.  White Christmas, Alexander's Rag Time Band, Easter Parade, GOD Bless America, Sister's, which should be your song now that you have 2 of them LOL and "Blue Skies smiling at me, nothing but blue skies do I see".  A list of his songs follows.  He lived to be 100 and had a summer place very close to where I was brought up.  Berlin's place was not far from the the famous  diamond cutter Lazare Kaplan.  Kaplan was a gentleman dairy farmer on the weekends, he had someone doing the work.  He shipped his milk to the plant my father managed.  History lesson for today is finished. Class dismissed.

Great class Bill.  But why aren't you riding today?  See you Saturday.

2 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

I think I drank some of that milk.