A tale of 3 women

iceman

Before i begin the ride report for this trip. I need some advice. I know this aint Dr. Phil but here goes.... I've always had a mistress my wife is well aware of it, and we are able to keep it together and things are just great. Recently I've met another woman, there in lies the issue. There is plenty of me to go around but i'm not sure my original mistress will be willing to share me with the third woman in my life. I'm not sure how to explain to my mistress that she has some competition. Do I just come out and tell her or what? I am just not sure what to do. What do you think I should do? I am so confused. 

Twins was damn close. Picked up a 2013 Apex XTX from a good friend. Almost feels naughty riding his girl, but she is mine now. Got me a solid second sled as one is never enough. 

Seriously though, I tell the wife I'm going to get a trail pass Sunday and I'll be back. She says "what do you mean? You have a pass on your sled for this year." I said no it's for the new one. 

Her response...."i thought you would save that for next year" 

what? Are u kidding? 

"No" she says and she is serious. "You only need one per year." 

Huh?

I said to her....when you go get your nails done do you do one hand this week and then go back next week for the other hand?

"No way" she says "that makes no sense" 

So I respond.  EXACTLY.  I'll be back soon.

DSC04775.JPGDSC04776.JPGDSC04777.JPGTwins was damn close. Picked up a 2013 Apex XTX from a good friend. Almost feels naughty riding his girl, but she is mine now. Got me a solid second sled as one is never enough. 

Seriously though, I tell the wife I'm going to get a trail pass Sunday and I'll be back. She says "what do you mean? You have a pass on your sled for this year." I said no it's for the new one. 

what? Are u kidding? 

Huh?

I said to her....when you go get your nails done do you do one hand this week and then go back next week for the other hand?

26 minutes ago, iceman said:

Twins was damn close. Picked up a 2013 Apex XTX from a good friend. Almost feels naughty riding his girl, but she is mine now. Got me a solid second sled as one is never enough. 

what? Are u kidding? 

Huh?

I like the way you think.....haha.   Sounds similar to the way it goes around my house.

I started reading your post Iceman and oh no I didn't think you were t kind of guy.  But, she is a nice looking one Iceman.  Spread the miles out between the two of them.

Jack & Sandi

Edited by revct1

7 minutes ago, Scranton1 said:

Hopefully she doesn't climax before 100 miles

In all my experience how long she lasts is critical imperative.

Range is just as important as your riding partner.

Went 187 KM on her today had more left in it. Not alot but a few more miles. 

Lac Edouard to Lac a Tortue(Shawinigan) and I was not taking any prisoners. So 116 miles. That run. She's a goer.