Female Snowmobiler

Phil 1

My new G/F went with me late last winter. She loves to sled. It was a little bit slower than when I travel with the boys, but we both had an incredible time. We traveled 450 miles in 2 1/2 days. She had seen my PQ pictures before we left and it was neat when she would stop me and say "I saw that in the pics".

She also said something that is very true; "Pictures do not do the Gaspe justice" I have heard that from many people when coming up for the first time.

GTSE...Just sort of kidding...My wife would not be happy if this happened...Passing time in the summer...come on snow...

:vava: This is what I would look like if I did bring a girl with me...LOL

GTSE...Just sort of kidding...My wife would not be happy if this happened...Passing time in the summer...come on snow...

:vava: This is what I would look like if I did bring a girl with me...LOL

Oh just "Sort of" lol I hear ya. One can dream.

Edit: If I posted that statement and my wife seen it, Oh boy! then I would have to put the post up for real.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

My new G/F went with me late last winter. She loves to sled. It was a little bit slower than when I travel with the boys, but we both had an incredible time. We traveled 450 miles in 2 1/2 days. She had seen my PQ pictures before we left and it was neat when she would stop me and say "I saw that in the pics".

She also said something that is very true; "Pictures do not do the Gaspe justice" I have heard that from many people when coming up for the first time.

Well maybe the third year is a charm...smclelan...sounds like a good time was had by all...

:lol::hi::crazy::air_kiss: And from my wife... :vava:

• 11 months later...

Well maybe this year I will get lucky... No one konws a beautiful woman who wants to take a trip to Paradise???

I know I have had enough of this USA 90+ heat. Come on winter...

:wub: :unknw::fool::crazy::help::girl_devil:

• 2 months later...

to go to Quebec and ride...If you don't ask the answer is always "NO". LOL

:D :lol::yahoo: :wacko:

Well now, this is certainly different. I just joined tonight and here someone is looking for a girl! LOL! Here in Ontario, I have had to work really hard to be able to ride with the boys and here you guys are LOOKING for a girl. Only in Quebec must be lol. I hope we get lots of snow this year, but I think its time for me to head to Quebec and see some real snow and trails.

Happy Riding GUYS!

Well now, this is certainly different. I just joined tonight and here someone is looking for a girl! LOL! Here in Ontario, I have had to work really hard to be able to ride with the boys and here you guys are LOOKING for a girl. Only in Quebec must be lol. I hope we get lots of snow this year, but I think its time for me to head to Quebec and see some real snow and trails.

Happy Riding GUYS!

welcome on quebec rider linda !!

you ll enjoy to be here and have fun !!

groomer !!! :drinks:

Thanks Groomer!! Now...since you and I are sharing our 50th birthday this year...we should make a plan! I was born in Montreal...so kind of fitting that my party in in Quebec snowmobiling I think lol.

Thanks Groomer!! Now...since you and I are sharing our 50th birthday this year...we should make a plan! I was born in Montreal...so kind of fitting that my party in in Quebec snowmobiling I think lol.

i ll be 50 next april (ha!!ha!!).well ,grooming keep me busy all winter.don t have much time for sledding.only from late march til mid april.depemding of the conditions !!

winter for me is :grooming-computer-couch-sleeping.....ha!!ha!!ha!!

groomer !!!

I will be 50 in February! I will bring a cake! Feb, April same thing! We are getting the big 50th this coming season!

Hi Phil!

Thanks for my early bday wishes. I couldn't resist to comment on your post because it was the first post that came up for some reason. I thought wow! Someone is looking for girls to ride with! I am moving lol. Anyhow, I hope to get to Quebec this year, been all over the place in Ontario, some in Michigan and as I am from Montreal...thought I best get out there and check it out.

Hope your girl rides too!!

Take care,

Lindasledgirl

Hi Phil!

Thanks for my early bday wishes. I couldn't resist to comment on your post because it was the first post that came up for some reason. I thought wow! Someone is looking for girls to ride with! I am moving lol. Anyhow, I hope to get to Quebec this year, been all over the place in Ontario, some in Michigan and as I am from Montreal...thought I best get out there and check it out.

Hope your girl rides too!!

Take care,

Lindasledgirl

Linda:

My girl's idea of a winter vacation is white sand, bikini & umbrella drinks. No snow for her.I get to Quebec as much as possible in the winter, 33 days last year... :) Been all over Quebec and hope to cover more ground this year. Groomer is great photographer for sure...Maybe we will cross paths someday...

Linda:

My girl's idea of a winter vacation is white sand, bikini & umbrella drinks. No snow for her.I get to Quebec as much as possible in the winter, 33 days last year... :) Been all over Quebec and hope to cover more ground this year. Groomer is great photographer for sure...Maybe we will cross paths someday...

Phil,

Glad you have a woman and she is safe on a beach with a drink in her bikini....now....lets talk snow lol. Oh wow, that didn't come out right. Well you know what I mean. In a bikini with drink in hand. I tell all my buddies, stop trying to talk people into riding. I did that and now I wait, and wait for everyone else to be ready. I am already packing my saddle bags with tiny toiletries for my snow season. I still have to brush my teeth lol. I am ready in 10 minutes but far far from Quebec. So...I need to make some plans to ride Quebec this winter. This is where you guys come in. I am 3 hours to Toronto if that helps anyone that is wondering where the heck I live. In a perfect world, I should have had picked up my new ride in Quebec and just ski doo'd from Quebec back to Ontario...You get the snow there first, we have to wait where I live. I have been talking to a buddy of mine that drives transport, just thinking I might get dropped off in the north, and 'ride' home! Would it not be the trip of a lifetime to just 'GO'! Always, the problem is talking someone else into this crazy idea. But I might just doo it!!

So if the snow is ready, the trails are good and you think its time...please send me a note so I don't miss the start!

Rubber side down fella's!

Linda

What better way to celebrate a birthday than playing in the snow... :drinks:

Linda, This picture was posted by Groomer in the Gaspe... I made it there last winter...WOOO HOOO Giddie Up :good: