Female Snowmobiler

Phil 1

• 1 year later...

OK been looking found Linda but have yet to meet or ride with her... :give_rose:

Any Damsels in distress looking for a male partner to ride? :angel:

Anyway I needed to make my annual bump...Hope to fine a >>> :girl_devil: <<<

Phil...what is this?? You are already running the 'replacement wanted' add????

Well, well well....I am out there dancing my boots off trying to make it snow and you are on your computer looking for a new female rider! lol

Jeeesh!!

Phil...what is this?? You are already running the 'replacement wanted' add????

Well, well well....I am out there dancing my boots off trying to make it snow and you are on your computer looking for a new female rider! lol

Jeeesh!!

One can never have to many people to ride.. :db:

How do you spell P-L-A-Y-E-R ????

Tom: Who's side you on??? :help:

Maybe your interpertation is a bit different than mine??? I'll finish it now-- "with" :rolleyes:

Perfect!! And yes, I agree with that!! Finding people that are ready to go is always the hard part.....Especially if you are a girl!

Pick, pick, pick......

A man would have never looked at that!!!

:rofl:

Well being that I am female yes, and Picky yes.... I wanted to clarify his last comment...."One can never have too many people to ride" which can mean something totally different than "One can never have too many people to ride with" Just so we are clear....Nothing is better than a good snowmobile ride in the snow! :clapping:

Edited by lindasledgirl

Not sure I ride like a girl- but I am the only one in our group that has pink on their sled. Linda if you want to meet up this season I'm hoping to put lots of KM on my sled. Last year we spent 3 days at Le Cabannon, day trip to Devil's Mountain, 4 days ride in the Abitibi, and lots of local riding in to the Ladysmith hotel.

Hi Snowbunny!!

I am sure we should ride together...maybe we can take Phil out with us...he has been in here for years looking for some girls to ride WITH lol. And we both know what its like to try and find some guys to ride with! haha!

I won't have any pink on my sled this year....might just be black and yellow this year...just like a girl...I have choices lol

Merry Christmas and congratulations!! I hear Mr. Snowbunny is finished 'test driving' and is going to 'buy' now lol

:drinks: