First Canada Trip tomorrow

Shane

Getting a late Canadian start this season.  Heading to the Delta in the morning until Friday.  Already have 1,575 miles on for the season, all in NY and NH.  Well, I actually lied.  When in NH with my son Blake, we rode through Customs and into Quebec for lunch and back again for the experience.  I had told him many times about doing the same when I was his age and wanted to give him the same experience, so I actually have indeed logged a couple Canadian miles.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to some more comfortable temperatures than the norm in the Saguenay this time of year and really looking forward to the AMAZING trails and people in PARADISE!  Additionally, looking forward to seeing friends old and new.  Safe trails everyone and hope to see you soon!!!!

Shane

Shane.......

If its in the cards I'm gonna try to get the 2 Westley's up to the Delta sometime this winter and I do hope our schedules can coincide with yours. Or at least maybe 1 Westley, cable Westley I believe will be under the knife this winter. 

Enjoy Shane!  I am 36 and still enjoy every ride with my dad.  We put on just about every mile together every year as we are each others favorite riding partners!!!  We often sit and crack up about all the fun rides and crazy moments over the years.  Only difference now I like to pay for everything..

Your son will forever remember these moments and all the fun rides through the years, not to mention all the sleds and working on them together.  Keep in touch! Ride safe!

Edited by Teet F8SP