Hello Quebecriders

AubergeDrakkar

Hello from the Auberge Motel Drakkar in Shawinigan. Many of you know, but for those of you who are not familiar with us, we are located in Shawinigan on the site of the former Motel Safari. We are committed to taking care of you snowmobiler's and look forward to being able to welcome you to our completely renovated rooms. We offer secure gated parking and a heated garage for your sleds. We here realize how much Bernard (may he RIP) had an impact on snowmobiling here in this area and are committed to provide you with the best experience possible while here in Quebec. 

Please give us a try you won't be disappointed! We look forward to seeing you. 

19 minutes ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

When I looked I came up with this..... http://www.aubergemoteldrakkar.com/

Yes that is correct. Also if you click on the banner ad here on the site it brings you to our web page.

Edited by AubergeDrakkar

57 minutes ago, smclelan said:

Welcome to QuebecRider. I wish you all the business success that Bernard had with snowmobilers. He was a unique character to say the least!  

Thank you so much. We know we can never replace Bernard, we just want to provide the best service we can for our clients. 

I can tell you that Reggie and Nancy were outstanding hosts at the Drakkar and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Besides the heated garage  if needed they also fixed the gate so security is excellent, painted and updated the rooms and there is a continental breakfast which would be plenty by itself however they always make a few hot items as well like eggs sausage and potatoes etc. very very nice touch !  See you in February ❄️

3 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

I can tell you that Reggie and Nancy were outstanding hosts at the Drakkar and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. Besides the heated garage  if needed they also fixed the gate so security is excellent, painted and updated the rooms and there is a continental breakfast which would be plenty by itself however they always make a few hot items as well like eggs sausage and potatoes etc. very very nice touch !  See you in February ❄️

Thank you for the nice words. We can not wait to have you back again.

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

Welcome Aboard!

GutZ

Thank You!

21 minutes ago, PLAYHARD said:

Reggie!  Welcome to QuebecRider!  It was great to meet you Friday morning, and I look forward to staying with you next week!

Wishing you the best of success!  Salud!...

IMG_20160202_201247.jpg

Hi Playhard, looking forward to having you here at our place.

• 2 weeks later...

The snow is deep and the trails are excellent. Looking like it's shaping up to be a fantastic rest of the season 2017.

Our new website is up. And you can make reservations directly online. Come on up we would love to have you here.