Comfort Inn - Alma Need Advise

snowmaster2112

Was wanting to stay at the Comfort Inn in Alma next week one night. Receptionist says they don't get a lot of snowmobilers because of trail access.

I show an orange local trail that wraps around to the back of Canadian Tire which is less than a KM away. She says they do get snowmobilers just not that often. I know the Universal is near and has trail access. Just like the ground floor outside access type of deal and the Universal does not have that. 

Can anyone chime in on the Comfort Inn access or recommend another nice ground floor/outside access type of Hotel in Alma with good trail access.

TIA

We had to take a taxi once from hitel Universal as they were full. Left sleds there and taxi to motel just next to comfort inn. Was no trail anywhere near it even though it showed one. 

In Alma. I found 

http://www.motelrustik.com/  closer to trail them comfort inn. Looks like ground floor outside acces from pictures. Probably can get here pretty easy. 

Or orange trail goes right past this place. Same orange trail to go to motel Rustik or  Comfort inn but they will be off thus orange and require a bit of parking lot or sidewalk. 

Not sure if they have Outside access here, i do not believe so. I stayed here but was a long time ago. No website.

IMG_1163.PNG

Thanks for the info guys !

I booked at Comfort Inn. The orange trail takes you right behind the Canadian Tire and the hotel is only .5 KM down the street on the same side of rt 169 . Cross a side street, cut through St Hubert parking lot, Le Cage Sports and one more parking lot and your there.

This wont even come close to the stupid/crazy shit we've done trying to get around towns before on a sled...LOL