Insurance refund

Snappy Hank

Go online to FCMQ site, click on trail permit link and follow to online form. Answer the questions and submit. It takes a while for refund to arrive, I submitted form on Dec 2nd, check was cut on Dec. 7th, and I received check on Jan. 30th. The mail is very slow coming out of Canada.

Snappy Hank

44 minutes ago, extreme600 said:

How did you get it??  Does your insurance company have to fill in the forms or did you??

You can go on line and fill in the form. You are supposed to do it ASP after buying your seasons pass ( 10 days max I think ). You must provide name of insurance company and policy #. The FCMQ insurance is through Intact Insurance.

https://snowmobile.intact.ca/

I would like to donate my $42.00 to a Gratuity Fund for all the well deserving Groomer Operators and other dedicated club members.

Would be nice if all these people realized just how much we all appreciate their efforts. Lot of dark, cold lonely nights spend grooming so the rest of us can have our fun.

Hats off to all you men and women that make it happen.

1 hour ago, Fuse6 said:

I would like to donate my $42.00 to a Gratuity Fund for all the well deserving Groomer Operators and other dedicated club members.

Would be nice if all these people realized just how much we all appreciate their efforts. Lot of dark, cold lonely nights spend grooming so the rest of us can have our fun.

Hats off to all you men and women that make it happen.

X2 Amen

1 hour ago, 182ray said:

There's a saying in aviation that goes like this "the only time you have too much gas is when your on fire"

I'll take the extra insurance 

You don't go snowmobiling to save money!!!