WTB: Rear Shock

jak

4 hours ago, jak said:

Looking for a rear (not center) OE shock for a 2015 Renegade X. Hoping someone has a take off they want to get rid of. Thanks

I have a 2011 Gade X take off but it was not r Motion, research it to see if it will fit.

13 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

I have a 2011 Gade X take off but it was not r Motion, research it to see if it will fit.

Thanks Phil, is there a part number on it?

1 hour ago, markusvt said:

Check Ian at Monster......

Thanks markus, he only has new.

Hi Mike, its kind of embarrassing, I'll tell you when I see ya. I can ride the machine its not a problem just would like to replace if I can find one at a reasonable price. Hows your trip going? Still up in the air where I'm going but will be riding in Quebec next week. I have been trying to get a room at the Universal for a few days but not having much luck, is it that busy there? I will try and call Mon. and see if anything is available, hopefully will see you soon. Take care.

Joe

Place was a zoo this weekend, I had to leave and get another hotel for Saturday night. Now back at Universal for eight nights.  If you ever can't get in, Hotel Levesque  1/2 mile away is just as nice. It has a trail to it.

mi

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:41 AM, jak said:

Thanks Phil, is there a part number on it?

Thanks markus, he only has new.

Hi jak: Sorry took so long. 13" eye to eye, maybe 500 miles on shock.

center shock 1.JPG

center shock 2.JPG

1 hour ago, dooright said:

I've been there  ... a few times !!  :fool:   :-)

I was in Quebec riding and I like to try to keep up and "Speed Read" guess that skill needs improvement. :) :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...