South of the St Lawrence tour trip two

snowfarmer

** Daves 850 update**

yup leaking at the water pump out the drain hole. My not to technical explanation . Leaking at the seal and when it does it leaks out this drain whole. So couldn't have been fix that day takes a couple of days for parts .  Plus he will have to lift the motor a bit to fix it. Will be up and running by Monday . Mike the mechanic is heading today to Tahoe for the 2018 skidoo show. 

15 minutes ago, snowfarmer said:

** Daves 850 update**

yup leaking at the water pump out the drain hole. My not to technical explanation . Leaking at the seal and when it does it leaks out this drain whole. So couldn't have been fix that day takes a couple of days for parts .  Plus he will have to lift the motor a bit to fix it. Will be up and running by Monday . Mike the mechanic is heading today to Tahoe for the 2018 skidoo show. 

Yours is certainly not the first. That seems to be just "one of those things" with this new motor. I've heard of a few others with the exact same issue. It happens. 

1 hour ago, snowfarmer said:

** Daves 850 update**

How many miles on the 850?

plenty of action on doo talk regarding this issue.

im at 3100 miles and no issues🙏

1 hour ago, Scranton1 said:

How many miles on the 850?

plenty of action on doo talk regarding this issue.

im at 3100 miles and no issues🙏

1600 miles , at least you know if it starts to leak you can drive it. I put 300 miles with it leaking.(and extra antifreeze of course)

Edited by snowfarmer

On 2017-02-14 at 9:22 AM, iceman said:

Yours is certainly not the first. That seems to be just "one of those things" with this new motor. I've heard of a few others with the exact same issue. It happens. 

X2 on that, not the first of heard of either this year.