murdochville storm !!!!

groomer

2 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Groomer That is awesome, I was out in Riviere au Renard in the winter of 94/95 when they got 590 centimeters that winter. It was crazy, houses buiried, tons of snow for sure! Thanks for sharing. Love those mega storm reports! RR

hi rr !!!

i wish i could be there !!! must be a lots of fun !!! you know murdochville better than me....the 18 wheeler truck is parked in front of the arena !!!

groomer operator are going to be busy for a while !!!

jean-guy

house.jpg

JG, that groomer looks like he was playing Pac-Man! "Chomp, chomp, chomp"

Went thru there the day before and everyone was warning us to get west! Which we did!

The long trackers must be THRILLED! Yammis, not so much...
IMG_20170217_165523.thumb.jpg.2659d89ccfd58b847059e5fa8ee2cc1f.jpg

Maybe something lighter would be best?...

IMG_20170214_080422.thumb.jpg.417776b80d79f7fcefa0036bc52e020c.jpg

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

JG, that groomer looks like he was playing Pac-Man! "Chomp, chomp, chomp"

Went thru there the day before and everyone was warning us to get west! Which we did!

The long trackers must be THRILLED! Yammis, not so much...
IMG_20170217_165523.thumb.jpg.2659d89ccfd58b847059e5fa8ee2cc1f.jpg

Maybe something lighter would be best?...

IMG_20170214_080422.thumb.jpg.417776b80d79f7fcefa0036bc52e020c.jpg

bonjour playhard !!!

for sure ....lots of '' pac-man grooming '' for a few days i guess !!! extra work  !!!!storm to remember for sure !!!

-20c this morning ...blue sky !!!

nice little sled !!!

jean-guy

What day did they get all the snow.  We stayed at the Copper last Tuesday night 2/14 left out threw La Cache to Matane.  Spent a couple days on the north shore before heading back to Remouski to go home.  Had the wives on that trip so glad we didn't hit the storm.  They would have freaked out.  Lots of snow before the storm it was a great ride threw the interior. 

3 hours ago, dmccrea@twcny.rr.com said:

What day did they get all the snow.  We stayed at the Copper last Tuesday night 2/14 left out threw La Cache to Matane.  Spent a couple days on the north shore before heading back to Remouski to go home.  Had the wives on that trip so glad we didn't hit the storm.  They would have freaked out.  Lots of snow before the storm it was a great ride threw the interior. 

hi !!!

last thursday ( jeudi ) and wednesday  ( mercredi )!!!

GASPÉ | Pas moins de 120 centimètres de neige se sont abattus jeudi et hier sur certains secteurs de la Gaspésie

gaspé......at least 120 centimeters of snow fell down thursday and yesterday on some areas of the gaspesie !!!

jean-guy