Twin Peak Power Tour

Carman

First day is a wrap, Val-d'Or, Amos, Matagami, Lebel-Sur-Quevillon 440km of perfectly groomed trails. We drove up from the GTA last night and stayed at Le Forestel. We left 15C and rainy weather behind for -4C and blue bird skies.

IMG_0051.JPG

IMG_0053.JPG

No I have never posted pics from my phone, doing our trip a week from now so was hoping to figure it out. Seen from a few others having problems with file size.

11 hours ago, Carman said:

Yes I am, any tips on how I can get all the pics together in one post? 

Big problem with the new website it does not resize the pictures for you, you are on your own for that.

Here's what I've been doing to resize them, emailing them to myself, after tapping on Send button the IPhone will list a few optional sizes to choose from. Remember the upload limit is 4.88 mb so choose accordingly to how many pics you want to post in one post.

If there is anyone else that knows another way to resize IPhone pics please do chime in.

Found this to bea pain in the arse as well.  Set up an account with photobucket  (or similar picture hosting service) upload phone pictures there and copy + post links to the images here.  Seems to get around the limits of the site.  

If you have a Web hosting account, upload images there and post links here. I used this method for some of my images in a topic started on friday.

Nice pictures.  Wish I was up there riding.

Edited by hparaptor

Day 2 was an adventure; 462km from Lebel-Sur-Quevillon to Mistissini then back to Chibougamau with a 2 hour stop at the Yamaha dealer in Chibougamau at lunch trying to locate a mystery noise with the mechanic. We were first tracks on freshly groomed trails the entire day.

IMG_0101.JPG

IMG_0100.JPG

Was it ice that my have come loose in the tunnel?

Happened to me once, I could swear I thought I broke something. I search the sled up and down and couldn't figure out what was going on. Put it reverse, it came out and noise was gone. Sounds to simple, but when you can't see it, it boggles the mind.

Edited by Fozzy

• 2 weeks later...

Day 3

500 km for the day navi shut off for a bit due to the cold. Perfect fast trails all day and the final destination is the beautiful and rustic Pourvoirie Windigo totally solar powered and in the middle of nowhere. Gas at the saw mill where we met some guys from the forum and saw a team iceman sticker and again in La Dore and Relais 22. 

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0172.PNG

Day 4

350km day with a lake run to the Ski-doo dealer to get replace parts for my saddle bag, front carbide adjuster and topped up my oil. Rained the last hour of riding but trails were wide and fast all day, looking forward to a 5 course meal at Lac Taureau.

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.PNG