Strange listing

Cnc

Some one sent me this ad for a skidoo, I am unsure if they did because I like Alpines and have an old one, or as a public awareness notice that not everyone selling something is dealing with a full bag of marbles.😄

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/peterborough/1994-ski-doo-alpine-ii-snowmobile/1241320810?siteLocale=en_CA

Here is the guy that sells refrigerators to Eskimos in the winter on the premise that global warming is just around the corner.  Cheers to the author! :rofl:

I had to go back and read a second time.  It is even funnier!

Jack & Sandi

Edited by revct1
Second read

Last fall I bought a Carhart jacket off Amazon and was looking at the reviews before I purchased. Now I already knew it was a good jacket because I already have one that's about 12 yrs old and just wanted a new one. When I read this guys review I literally found myself laughing out loud days later thinking about it. Here is what he had to say:

"I live in Buffalo. The winds sweep unadulterated from western Canada and plummet in leaden misery upon Buffalo. After a few months of bitter cold and dead skies, this is a place where hot-sauced wings and emasculated sports teams become the hollow substitute to your ineffective anti-depressants.

This jacket is another entrance to a Narnia of an endless summer. I practically frolic within it. The heavy duck is rich in color and warmth. The cuffs are impenetrable to snow and wind. The hood... oh the hood. When pulled up over my head, I am shielded not only from the blowing snow and rain, but also the human misery that surrounds me.

I cannot recommend this jacket enough. The description and sizing are dead on. It is ridiculously well-made. "