Mont-Tremblant Info

katana11

Hi..... I'm looking to get some info on Mont-Tremblant....first place to stay with safe parking for truck and sleds with reasonable rates...also if anyone has info on a 4 day loop out of Mont-Tremblant... Last... if anyone has info on getting 7 day passes in town ?

Thanks for any reply 

6 hours ago, katana11 said:

Hi..... I'm looking to get some info on Mont-Tremblant....first place to stay with safe parking for truck and sleds with reasonable rates...also if anyone has info on a 4 day loop out of Mont-Tremblant... Last... if anyone has info on getting 7 day passes in town ?

Thanks for any reply 

I live 20 minutes from Tremblant by black trail, 1 1/2 hr by white trail, so I know the area and trails quite well. Depending when you are planning to come, be advised conditions are poor at this moment, we are coming off of a week long mild spell and rain. It finally froze up last night and looks like things might turn around. We lost a lot of snow and went from super conditions to not so good. The ice bridge across the Rouge river is temporary closed till cold weather makes it safe again. That and serious snow expected next Sat March 5th could make things top notch again. 

Never stayed in Tremblant but Hotel Vacances on the 117 usually has sledders staying there and comfort inn just down the road too. I believe comfort inn might have indoor parking for sleds. Super C super market allows day parking of trucks and trailers in their parking. The trail runs past all 3. Are you looking to park and do a 4 day loop or 4 days of day loops? 

Edited by Cnc

Been there a few times by sled including this January.

Unless you are lucky or book far in advance Sat night lodging is very hard to find in Tremblant area.  Condos at Comfort Inn are very nice places for a stop.  Yes with a condo you get a parking spot.  We get 4 sleds in a spot.  The non sledders are touchy about the parking so don't take the wrong spot.  We usually taxi in to the resort for dinner but there is plenty right in St. Jovite including a Steak Frites place essentially on the same property.  Parking garage was a good place to patch catastrophic coolant leak in Apex crossover tube.

There were so many people there the pools were zoos.

Before you get to Tremblant/St Jovite  on 117 is Extreme Motosport +18196816686 check there for passes.

IMG_0070.jpg

Edited by actionjack

4 hours ago, Cnc said:

I live 20 minutes from Tremblant by black trail, 1 1/2 by white trail, so I know the area and trails quite well. Depending when you are planning to come, be advised conditions are poor at this moment, we are coming off of a week long mild spell and rain. It finally froze up last night and looks like things might turn around. We lost a lot of snow and went from super conditions to not so good. The ice bridge across the Rouge river is temporary closed till cold weather makes it safe again. That and serious snow expected next Sat March 5th could make things top notch again. 

Never stayed in Tremblant but Hotel Vacances on the 117 usually has sledders staying there and comfort inn just down the road too. I believe comfort inn might have indoor parking for sleds. Super C super market allows day parking of trucks and trailers in their parking. The trail runs past all 3. Are you looking to park and do a 4 day loop or 4 days of day loops? 

I did notice that it maybe poor trails but we will be there late March 7 leaving to ride the 8Th....and yes we are looking to leave truck and trailer for the 4 days as conditions may be poor so might head North hopping it to be better....Not familiar with the area at all as its one of the areas I have not run around....I do appreciate the info or any more you may have lol thanks

44 minutes ago, katana11 said:

I did notice that it maybe poor trails but we will be there late March 7 leaving to ride the 8Th....and yes we are looking to leave truck and trailer for the 4 days as conditions may be poor so might head North hopping it to be better....Not familiar with the area at all as its one of the areas I have not run around....I do appreciate the info or any more you may have lol thanks

Well, you maybe ok by then, as I said we took a bit of a beating and just froze up last night, trails are likely to be rock hard, not groomed and bare places as of now. Saw a long range forecast for 20cm for Sat the 5th, but that can change.  The local club is Diable et Rouge and here is their Facebook page which is pretty up to date and a good source of info. I believe that Google has a translate button. https://www.facebook.com/Club-Motoneige-Diable-et-Rouge-115355755241948/?ref=page_internal. Also here is a list of places that sell passes in the area.

Epicerie du Village                              1900 rue du Village          Vendee       

Confort inn                                           860 Rue Lalonde              Mont Tremblant

Defi sport                                             228 rt 117                          Mont Tremblant

Mont Tremblant Moto sport               878 rue Labelle                 Mont Tremblant

Plomberie Roger Labonte                        rue de st Jovite           Mont Tremblant

Bar Le Bon Vivant                                                                         Huberdeau

Dépanneur des 16 iles                                                                   Seize  Iles

Xtreme                                                      rte  117                          Mont Tremblant

Jean Pierre Maillé                                    RTE  323                       Brebeuf 

Restaurant du Village                             rte      323                       Brébeuf

Hotel vacances  tremblant                   330  rte  177                    Mont Tremblant 

Benoit    Piché                                                                               Brébeuf 

CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE  DE MONT TREMBLANT    

990 RUE LAUZON  MONT TREMBLANT  819 425 8441     ( ANNIE  GOSSELIN )

If you are headed north I would take the 43 then head for Mont Laurier and beyond. Maybe the wood runner trails. http://www.woodrunnertrail.ca/ or if conditions do not improve start further north, labelle or Mount Laurier. Lots of nice trails to get there and Devils mountain just beyond is a must see.

hope this helps

Thanks so much ......yes everything helps ...no real set plains on where we start but was looking in the area anyhow..lol just looking to get one last ride....I know its been hard for a lot of these clubs to keep it up and running with the weather we have been getting....koodos to them