Gaspe 2/27 - 3/9

GT Rider

This Winter has been a real challenge for any snowmobile enthusiast. Very hard to make plans around the constant roller coaster weather pattern ride. My Gaspe trip was on hold right up to the last minute when my Wife started packing and told me we were going. I try not to argue with her Jim and I'm glad I listened to her.

She make the right choice for you. Hopefully next time around you will have more days of perfect trails.

It was great to meet you, your wife & friends.

Its lightly snowing here at Domaine Valga. We are getting ready for our last day on the trail.

1 hour ago, GT Rider said:

She make the right choice for you. Hopefully next time around you will have more days of perfect trails.

It was great to meet you, your wife & friends.

Its lightly snowing here at Domaine Valga. We are getting ready for our last day on the trail.

Great to meet you guys also. We really enjoyed our stay in Mont St Pierre because of the people we met. Our trip was awesome. We only had one bad day and 5 great days. I think that is a pretty good ratio of good to bad. We will be back again in the future for sure. I think next season we will be riding a few other areas in Quebec starting with the Temiscaming area. I hope you have a great finish to your trip.