Lodging in Saguenay mont valin area

ns predator cat

Do you have to book ahead to get lodging in the Saguenay Mont Valin area, planing on going though that area next week with 8-10 others to do Lake St.Jean run ?     Sorry for duplication can't seem to get rid of extra post. 😳

Edited by ns predator cat

It depends on many things like hockey tournaments, how large is the place you are staying at, how good the trails are, what time you are getting in at night, etc.  With 8-10 riders, I would definitely call ahead.  I wouldn't want to be looking for rooms for 10 people at 8:00 PM in a small town. 

Jack & Sandi

3 hours ago, ns predator cat said:

Do you have to book ahead to get lodging in the Saguenay Mont Valin area, planing on going though that area next week with 8-10 others to do Lake St.Jean run ?     Sorry for duplication can't seem to get rid of extra post. 😳

If you're in charge of getting rooms for the group make yourself look like a hero & book the rooms in advance especially with group that large

3 hours ago, snowfarmer said:

Normally not if max of four , 8-10 I would that's a lot of people to get all booked at once . Next week is spring break in Quebec too I believe ? Someone will chime in if I'm wrong on that.

Yes School break in Quebec starts next Monday. 

Du Jardin in St Felician, Dilligence in Dolbeau, Chateau in Roberval, set up your base camp @ Delta in Jonquiere for easy in & out with everything you'd need across the parking lot, Passion Quebec in Mt Valin is a must. They have chalets with lots of rooms & gas & resto & trail support...

IMG_20170228_123220.thumb.jpg.ac6160e27417d27b20e84d46fe687742.jpg

IMG_20170228_124254.thumb.jpg.7000088a3d69bb56fe016c850c47450d.jpgIMG_20170228_124756.thumb.jpg.b07bc3abf8205000fe29e874952b0706.jpg