Reservations

Snowmoboiler

I am reading a lot on here about how busy the Gaspe is right now. Is this typically a busy time of year?

Can anyone comment on weather motel reservations are necessary when making the loop. Wife and I are planning to leave Point a la Croix on Saturday and head clockwise around the loop. Would like to go all the way around, but may decide to cut down through Murdochville if we look short on time. We hope to be back to Point a la Croix Tuesday night.

Thanks in advance.

Busy everywhere I've been I would book same morn or a day ahead to be reasonably safe. Friday, Saturday need advanced booking for sure.

Enjoy

I agree with Johnny, before you depart in the morning I would want to know I had a room booked for that evening.

Some of the older motels are fine for a bunch of men on a sled trip, if travelling with your wife will want to be bit more selective.

Mont st Pierre was turning away sledder's tonight as they were all booked by 5.30. At least a dozen came and went, to where I'm not sure.

Edited by JohnnyB

15 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Mont st Pierre was turning away sledder's tonight as they were all booked by 5.30. At least a dozen came and went, to where I'm not sure.

There was a lot of traffic going east to mont st. Pierre, we cancelled our reservation at 1 from murdocville and opted to go to sainte anne des monts for the night,