Louvicourt

doo4adoo

30 KM more by road I'm going to Forrestal right in Val D'or. 

Why Louvincourt to save money? or the 30 minutes more of driving? 

Where you going to ride? 

looking to save driving otherwise it may be the Forestel. Coming up from Ottawa and usually go to Le Domaine and run up through park. But  only have 2 days and looking at taking a friend up that boring trail to Chibougamou and back. If I was a few years younger I would do it from the Domaine. I hate black trails so just trying to minimize ride. Option 2 is leave from Shawinigan area and do a loop up through Roberval especially now that there's new snow coming for the south section.

7 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

looking to save driving otherwise it may be the Forestel. Coming up from Ottawa and usually go to Le Domaine and run up through park. But  only have 2 days and looking at taking a friend up that boring trail to Chibougamou and back. If I was a few years younger I would do it from the Domaine. I hate black trails so just trying to minimize ride. Option 2 is leave from Shawinigan area and do a loop up through Roberval especially now that there's new snow coming for the south section.

Mint trails up in LSJ/Saguenay. Shawinigan to get hammered with snow tonight and tmmrw. 25-35 cm