Team Iceman's Season Ender part 3

iceman

7 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

You're gonna have to get used to the change of time, Apex is a dying breed, fading away quickly. The only way you can buy one for 2018 is a spring check only, I'm pretty sure it will be discontinued for 2019. Keep the 2 you got and burn'm down to the ground or buy the last Apex that will ever be sold by Yamaha.

Then there's BRP.

We shall see. But I will not ride no Yamacat. That you can bet on. Not going to BRP any year soon. Lots of Apex to be found used. 

9 minutes ago, markusvt said:

Either way, you will be on BRP :)

Not necessarily, my club has a John Deere and a Gilbert. No BRP at this time but that is certainly the most likely scenario for me on a BRP. But it wouldn't be mine to own. 

Edited by iceman

A great season ender, great crew, great planning, and the always needed improvisation!

A couple videos from March 26th in the heart of the good stuff!  "Trails" as amazing as the scenery on the 595 north of La Cache!

This is northbound from La Cache:

Same trail but southbound after a relais burger at St Paulin:

Eastbound from La Cache, across the Chic Chocs "trail", into the gas pumps in Murdochville!

Edited by NH-Moose
Added the 595 southbound video