April 1 where are you riding?

lindasledgirl

Anyone still riding? Please let me know if it's good. I see Groomer town still looks good! Heading east!

23 hours ago, lindasledgirl said:

Just arrived! Amqui ambassador! Snow looks amazing!

Linda

Mark and I just got back from Amqui Saturday evening.  Stayed at the Ambassadeur.  It was full-on winter there the 5 days we rode.  Great snowcover everywhere and they were grooming every day/night.  Had supper at the Clubhouse with JG one night - he said they would prolly continue to groom for this week, so you should have jumbo-good riding, if they don't get a big warmup.

With the big snows they got at the end of last week, a lot of the dreaded blacktop nuisances going into gas, etc., was pretty well minimized.

enjoy your ride.

Edited by timbo

Hi Timbo

i am sorry I missed you guys. I was suppose to be here Saturday but I have been so busy at work the drive took me a lot longer than normal. 

I won't be venturing far, trails here are fabulous, and I am going to hang with Jean Guy and relax. His birthday is April 11 so we started tonight with lasagna and a triple chocolate cheese cake. We will have bday cake every day till I leave. Lol

Tomorrow we are riding....pictures to follow!

Take care!

linda

13 hours ago, lindasledgirl said:

Hi Timbo

i am sorry I missed you guys. I was suppose to be here Saturday but I have been so busy at work the drive took me a lot longer than normal. 

I won't be venturing far, trails here are fabulous, and I am going to hang with Jean Guy and relax. His birthday is April 11 so we started tonight with lasagna and a triple chocolate cheese cake. We will have bday cake every day till I leave. Lol

Tomorrow we are riding....pictures to follow!

Take care!

linda

Be careful Linda with the Lasagna and cake.  You could land home next week, open the trailer to unload the sled and he will be in there sitting on it grinning with a knife and fork in his hands!!  As close as I can tell he loves to eat, especially if someone else it cooking it. 

Have a great few days.  Don't wear him out I am trying to get him out snowshoeing in two weeks.

Haha! I tried hard to upload a picture of tonight's birthday cake. But for what ever reason I can't get pictures on here. It was German cake if that helps lol

Great day of riding with Jean Guy today! Over 100 miles. And I needed Hallé towing 😃

9 hours ago, lindasledgirl said:

Haha! I tried hard to upload a picture of tonight's birthday cake. But for what ever reason I can't get pictures on here. 

Ya you and me both and a few others, seems to be a size issue. The older version of QR would resize the pics so they could be posted, I guess we haven't screamed enough for the admins to do something about it.

Becareful on the lasagne Garfield is watching.

7 minutes ago, Trailblazer said:

Ya you and me both and a few others, seems to be a size issue. The older version of QR would resize the pics so they could be posted, I guess we haven't screamed enough for the admins to do something about it.

Becareful on the lasagne Garfield is watching.

Was told size didn't matter.  

Those lying bums!

I tried to put a picture of that fun but of course none will load. Same camera and yet it doesn't work. Frustrating. Maybe Jean-Guy can post. Not a big deal just slid into the 'whipped cream' on our 'off trail' adventure and I had to call for 'Halle Towing" lol I have a video in the Quebec Rider FB group. It was a fantastic day yesterday but trails are starting to feel

the sun and weaken. Woke up to a couple of inches of fresh snow today it is pretty!

Hope to ride with Jean Guy again today. 

Oh and Steven....pizza and cake last night. I won't be here on the 11th so I must celebrate a few days of Birthday before. 

Linda please send picture to me, I should be able to take care of this.  Send as message through facebook or if you prefer, I can pm my email address. 

I have a bunch of space on my hosting account and don't mind helping out.

this morning was 1C at 7 am when I left. Light rain. Lots of snow still. 

Just arrived in Cornwall Ontario...26 C

on my way to drop sled and pick

up boat 😜