Be Ready

iceman

16 minutes ago, smclelan said:

What will it be like in two weeks?

Even more depressing than it is now. 

Edited by iceman

I can say the run up from Saint Raymond to the Delta was excellent today. Perfect spring conditions. A little rough for about 10-15 miles but then smooth sailing. After L'Etape it was soft but a good 7/10 till the dam and then thin coming into town. Passed maybe 30-40 sleds today but we appear to be the only ones hear. 

We had thought about going to Le Domaine and going to Val D'Or but apparently La Verendre lodge said they got 16" this week but no grooming so we decided against that run but maybe maybe in 2 weeks. 

This makes the 188 days easier. 

Mike out 

188 days?, don't rush me! I got to store the sleds, get the bike out and prep it, get the boats out and clean them up, put the docks in the water, then haul them out, haul and store the boats, put the bike away, bring the sleds out and give them a preseason go over and somewhere in there find time to cut the grass and take the empty beer bottles back to the store!😁

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:12 PM, Cnc said:

188 days?, don't rush me! I got to store the sleds, get the bike out and prep it, get the boats out and clean them up, put the docks in the water, then haul them out, haul and store the boats, put the bike away, bring the sleds out and give them a preseason go over and somewhere in there find time to cut the grass and take the empty beer bottles back to the store!😁

Oh boy do I hear you loud'n clear on that one.

37 minutes ago, Trailblazer said:

Or it could get worse.

IMG_2328.thumb.JPG.beadc1dfee0913aeb0cfbee533dfcc1c.JPG

Too soon and too cold for that.  Need to wait till July for swimming.  

One benefit for riding up there is my quad stays relatively clean.

Edited by hparaptor

Ok, I think I will be ready, my wife posted this on my Face Book page suggesting I buy this, what a gal!

Here you go I think this should definitely be your next toy1f602.png😂1f602.png😂1f602.png

April 12 at 8:00pm · CLUB LE MOTONEIGE LE HIBOU BLANC, 1995 INC.
À VENDRE/FOR SALE - $25,000
Modèle/Model: PB 280 – Pisten Bully 280
Marque/Mark: Kassbohrer
Type: Dameuse Pompes hydrauliques/suspension reconstruites 2013 - Groomer Hydraulic pumps/suspension rebuilt 2013
Année/Year: 1995
Heures/Hours: 12,800
Info: Équipé d'un réservoir d'essence auxiliaire et d'une lame avant de 11 pieds. En très bon état de marche et a été utilisé dans la saison 2016 pour les sentiers.  
In very good running order & was used in the 2016 season for trail. Equipped with an auxiliary fuel tank & 11 foot front blade.
Localisations/Location: Grenville, Quebec
Contacté/Contact: info@clubmotoneigehiboublanc.com

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

On 4/13/2017 at 2:42 PM, hparaptor said:

How much storage for fuel?  

They got the '06 Alpha right on that last production w/Eaton lockers, Allison trans, Duramax 6.6td.

500mi range on the 2 tanks total 50gal of diesel. But you know some puckery trails take 8hrs to go 8mi!

58f27075adced_Moab9-06097.thumb.jpg.12cfebd46f8c3f89155bd363735cf610.jpg58f2711df2b7a_Moab9-06073.thumb.jpg.b31dd757efc1d7457b9ac52dfabbc34c.jpg

How many days NOW?!...

3 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

How many days NOW?!...

Too many still.

Gonna be extra long now, with anticipation of what's coming in September or October. 

4 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

They got the '06 Alpha right on that last production w/Eaton lockers, Allison trans, Duramax 6.6td.

500mi range on the 2 tanks total 50gal of diesel. But you know some puckery trails take 8hrs to go 8mi!

58f27075adced_Moab9-06097.thumb.jpg.12cfebd46f8c3f89155bd363735cf610.jpg58f2711df2b7a_Moab9-06073.thumb.jpg.b31dd757efc1d7457b9ac52dfabbc34c.jpg

How many days NOW?!...

You got some video footage David? I think puckering it up is an understatement. My ass is tight just looking at these pics.