Insurance question

Shore1066

Hello all. It's summer coming and it sucks. Anyway I just received something from the Intact Insurance. It has something to do with the FCMQ policy I believe. Problem is it is written in french and I don't know french. Wondering if anyone else has recieved this and if anyone might be able to translate for me. I don't want to have a requirement change and not be aware of it. Thanks for the time. Have a good summer. 

George

Mine was from Intact Assurance. It did I believe talk about FMCQ. I also got two notices and I bought two trail passes. I don't know maybe someone else will post .

3 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Mine was from Intact Assurance. It did I believe talk about FMCQ. I also got two notices and I bought two trail passes. I don't know maybe someone else will post .

bonsoir george !!!

if you still looking for help , you can send it to me by pm !!

jean-guy

14 minutes ago, smclelan said:

I got one as well, looks like a promotional phamplet to sell other insurance.

Agreed.  After reviewing same I came to the same conclusion - selling additional insurance.  

Sadly it cost INTACT ASSURANCE $1.50 + -  to mail it to me here in NY.  INTACT ASSURANCE would have been better served if they had donated the mailing expense to the FCMQ. 

Translate web pages in Chrome
  • On your computer, open Chrome.
  • Go to a web page written in another language.
  • At the top, click Translate.
  • Chrome will translate the web page this one time.

Thanks guys. Personally I think it's a great thing that insurance is supplied when you buy a trail pass. I think all organized trail systems should have the 

same requirement. If it was a more requirement to ride in Quiebec so be it. Greatest trails on earth. IMP. Thx again

Shore 1066,. I agree the insurance program the fcmq has is great, good coverage for a very reasonable price. The other bonus for Canadian sledders is we can decline it we have previous insurance from home provinces. The rebate is usually in the $42 range, drops the permit cost to $270. This $42 needs to  be put  back into the main trip  reinvested into liquor, steak, or a ballet.

JMO and  20 yrs sledding in Quebec

JMO