Summer Solstice

Trailblazer

Wait a minute guys my new snowmobile isn't here yet. 

On 6/21/2017 at 8:14 AM, iceman said:

I wish we could just "Fast Forward" right to December. Summer is a bummer. 

#bringtheneige

Ice you need a summer sport, I picked up this to pass the warm months. 

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

2 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

Nice moto. Looks sweet! I sold my KLR cause i just had no time. I'm not complaining.

I got a summer sport. It's putting in my hours now so i can ride all winter. Work now, ride then. 

#cashinthebank

13 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

IMG_0231.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

Hi Phil,   I remember you posting a picture of yourself at the New York Safety Track a few years ago. Do you still visit the track?  Nice facility, I live about 5 miles from the track.

Lance

3 hours ago, hparaptor said:

I kind of like the vehicle behind you.  

Hp that's my 2008 Cayman S my buddy drove it home for my I picked the bike up in State College. 🙂

10 hours ago, rev39 said:

Hi Phil,   I remember you posting a picture of yourself at the New York Safety Track a few years ago. Do you still visit the track?  Nice facility, I live about 5 miles from the track.

Lance

Lance I've not been there this year

IMG_1400.JPG

Edited by Phil 1

On 6/24/2017 at 8:18 PM, Phil 1 said:

Hp that's my 2008 Cayman S my buddy drove it home for my I picked the bike up in State College. 🙂

Lance I've not been there this year

IMG_1400.JPG

Nice ride!

Have an '84 944 which I continue to use on nice days.  Unfortunately it's kept local as its quite temperamental.  Will post a picture when time permits.  

Let me know if you need some who is 'qualified and experienced' to drive your back home...

On 6/26/2017 at 10:16 AM, hparaptor said:

Nice ride!

Have an '84 944 which I continue to use on nice days.  Unfortunately it's kept local as its quite temperamental.  Will post a picture when time permits.  

Let me know if you need some who is 'qualified and experienced' to drive your back home...

hp

You surely welcome to take a spin anytime. I use it daily just so there is no salt on the road, bought it new has 43,000 miles so far been a very dependable car.

14 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Nice ride Phil, bought mine from Kissells also, great dealer !

IMG_0158.JPG

Recognize the parking lot, guess they are the only BMW dealer in SC. Josh was the best to deal with a wonderful person, they are moving about 25 miles, new shop. If you are on their mailing list and going to do a Saturday ride sometime let me know. Coming from my sport background I wanted the 4 cylinder, had enough twin with the Multistrada. The GS is a great bike also.

philip.pellegrino@rcn.com 

Yep, I have bought 2 BMW's and 1 Triumph from them in the last year. Josh and Craig are very nice to deal with and service after is top notch.  Yes I was crushed when I found out  they were moving further away, I live in Williamsport and was hoping they were moving closer but I guess another 25 miles won't hurt.                 I rode to Benezett Sunday then up to Port Allegheny over to Cherry Springs and took 44 S. back home beautiful day for a ride I will let you know next time I intend to do that.

16 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

J G sorry for the hijack. I owe you a glass of rouge. 

Rouge it is........

I like to hear about bikes and bike stories, was always scared to get on one though, 'fraid I'm gonna kill myself. The acceleration junky that I am.

4 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

'fraid I'm gonna kill myself. The acceleration junky that I am.

I hear ya JG, my issue is the other idiots on the road, too many distracted drivers out there. Its a serious gamble every ride.