Teamwon trailers

Cnc

Wondering if anyone has heard of Teamwon trailers. A Internet search does bring up their web site with pics but not much in the way of specs. Some one fairly local to me is selling sleds and trailer but might sell seperatly and I am interested in the trailer. 2011 teamwon double place hybrid enclosed $2500 CN. Seems not too bad a price considering Triton or Mission trailers in that category go for $5000+ CN new.

IMG_0554.JPG

I have one of these as well. Might even be the same year. I believe its R&R is the name. Saw these at the Toronto Snowmobile show at the time and the deal was very good compared to the others you mentioned. The only thing I wished it had was the larger front opening but for the money I learned to live without it. I only use this one a few times a season as my buddy & I have a large 4 place we take as its usually 3-4 of us. I had electric brakes added 2 seasons a go because its safer and should be standard but no complaints. At that price I would say its a deal

Mike

Thanks Mike, did a little search for RNR trailers and sure enough that is what it is. Guessing this Teamwon.com is a Montreal importer or something judging by the area code. 

2 hours ago, Pipeman said:

I have a R&R trailer, zero regrets great trailer.

Thanks for the input. I never had the need for an enclosed trailer before and have only had open snowmobile trailers as I live close to the trail system and can saddle bag from home. The only time I normally trailered sleds is if one broke down or bringing one in for service etc. I'm thinking with an enclosed trailer I am more likely to consider traveling and I would have as a bonus some extra storage area. My garage is getting too full and it is cheaper to buy this trailer than build a storage shed!😁