SkiDooing to the North Pole - Snowmobiling.com

NJSkidoo

This is always a great read, thanks for posting this. I remember reading about it in the '60's, it was a big event.

And speaking of adventures, after last years non interest, will say it again. Lets get 1960's sleds and do the Gaspe!!! mid January.? We Quebecriders need to doo it before someone else does and takes all the glory.  Won't you feel bad if I have to do this solo and am never heard from again!!! 

Mike

On 7/21/2017 at 8:59 AM, mikerider said:

This is always a great read, thanks for posting this. I remember reading about it in the '60's, it was a big event.

And speaking of adventures, after last years non interest, will say it again. Lets get 1960's sleds and do the Gaspe!!! mid January.? We Quebecriders need to doo it before someone else does and takes all the glory.  Won't you feel bad if I have to do this solo and am never heard from again!!! 

Mike

Hi Mike, How many weeks do you think it will take? Did you retire yet? Hope your having a great summer,

JAK,           I haven't a clue how long to get around on an antique sled going 25 mpg.

But for sure we will ride this winter, see you in a few short months.

mike