first arrival!

Mid Range

6 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

Nice

What are you going to be riding this season?

7 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Hi Jack

What you gettin this year?

Bill

I sticked with the 600 mill..... Gade X. My 3rd one.

8 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Those will go a 100 mile s on the fumes of wet rag and keep up with a 1200, good choice Bill.

I rode 4,000 miles with a couple, last year, with a couple last year who both have 900 ACE's and me with my 600 ACE.  When we filled up all three sleds took the same amount of gas.  I was amazed and had always thought the 600 ACE would get better mileage than the 900. Shows you how much I know.

Came back from Rochester NY headi g home and passed or Ski Doo dealer. There boxes of new something's in their back yard.  Problem is that I didn't look good enough to see if it said Ski or Sea Doo on the box. Now I'm thinking it's too late in year for water machine's so I'm hoping for a call anytime.  But then again what do u do with a new snowmobile in July.  

5 hours ago, Shore1066 said:

Came back from Rochester NY headi g home and passed or Ski Doo dealer. There boxes of new something's in their back yard.  Problem is that I didn't look good enough to see if it said Ski or Sea Doo on the box. Now I'm thinking it's too late in year for water machine's so I'm hoping for a call anytime.  But then again what do u do with a new snowmobile in July.  

YOU WATERCROSS IT SILLY ! ! !

6 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

I rode 4,000 miles with a couple, last year, with a couple last year who both have 900 ACE's and me with my 600 ACE.  When we filled up all three sleds took the same amount of gas.  I was amazed and had always thought the 600 ACE would get better mileage than the 900. Shows you how much I know.

How is Dannie-Doo Dooing? 

Have you heard from him or is off fishing for the summer?

GutZ

4 hours ago, MrGutz said:

How is Dannie-Doo Dooing? 

Have you heard from him or is off fishing for the summer?

GutZ

Going to see Danny Doo this Sunday.  He and Collette are bring their boat up to the Delta on Sunday.  We are also arriving Sunday.  I'm sure they have been fishing alot this summer.