Sickness

800steve

53 minutes ago, Sledwhore said:

That's what I thought u called that warm drink you handed me the night I met u up at the Delta..... guess I was mistaken :vava:

Caribou, and you could call it Moose Whiz, but it does warm you up.

Edited by 800steve

10 hours ago, Sledwhore said:

That's what I thought u called that warm drink you handed me the night I met u up at the Delta..... guess I was mistaken :vava:

Mystery solved.  The way people drink it there must be alot of Moose wiz lovers who ride snowmobilers.  

I think the "Sickness" is getting worse!!

We are now the proud owners of a very expensive build sheet and delivery date! (ProLine)

So if anyone is interested in a 2005 Triton Elite (open) 4 place trailer, let me know.

Later

GutZ (Infected since 1986)

6 hours ago, MrGutz said:

We are now the proud owners of a very expensive build sheet and delivery date! (ProLine)

So if anyone is interested in a 2005 Triton Elite (open) 4 place trailer, let me know.

Later

Congrats on new trailer.  Good luck with it.  Made very well.  Good choice.

On 9/25/2017 at 1:26 PM, MrGutz said:

Later

No Hair doesn't want to get his new sled dirty?

Well the boy and I feel a lot better. The call came from the Ski Doo dealer. New 850 renegade are here. Only problem is we let family and friend store their sleds in our trailer. The don't want to give it back.  Still feeling pretty good tho. 

5 hours ago, jak said:

No Hair doesn't want to get his new sled dirty?

You are right!!!

He came over saw leaves and pine needles near it and the next day he said we bought a trailer.

I can't wait to go pick it up.

GutZ

40 minutes ago, Andyman said:

This winter will be 51 years since I first caught this bug! I love it as much as the first time I sat my butt on that old Skidoo back in the winter of 66-67.

Andy, I feel your pain. The lawn mower shop up the road from us sold Rupp and Ski roule, I can still remember the sound and smell like it was yesterday.