2017/18 Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

2 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

I now have 4 passes left

I have year make model and VIN# for my new sled but I won’t have plate number until after Christmas when my dealer registers it to me, can I still get a pass?

8 hours ago, Carman said:

I have year make model and VIN# for my new sled but I won’t have plate number until after Christmas when my dealer registers it to me, can I still get a pass?

Last year, when the 850s were being delivered after Dec 09, I sold passes to the 859 owners and asked the owners to write the plate number in on their copies and send it to me for the copies I retained.  I had no issues.  So to answer your question I would say yes you can.

2 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Last year, when the 850s were being delivered after Dec 09, I sold passes to the 859 owners and asked the owners to write the plate number in on their copies and send it to me for the copies I retained.  I had no issues.  So to answer your question I would say yes you can.

Should I just pm you with info for my 2 sleds and then follow the link for payment? Do you have paperwork to get insurance credit back for Ontario resident? 

Edited by Carman

4 hours ago, Carman said:

Should I just pm you with info for my 2 sleds and then follow the link for payment? Do you have paperwork to get insurance credit back for Ontario resident? 

Carman

I have 2 passes left as of right now.  I have another guy looking for one of them as well.  You can go to the FCMQ site and order them online.

https://fcmq.qc.ca/en/trail-permit/line-trail-permits/

Bill

2 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Carman

I have 2 passes left as of right now.  I have another guy looking for one of them as well.  You can go to the FCMQ site and order them online.

https://fcmq.qc.ca/en/trail-permit/line-trail-permits/

Bill

I did and they do not approve my card even though my credit card company approved the site

3 minutes ago, Backcountry12 said:

OK. how do I proceed.

I need one.

Go to  http://www.quebecrider.com/trailpass.php  Then send me your sled info on another email using this site chokonewengland@roadrunner.com or saguenaybill@chokonewengland

1 minute ago, Backcountry12 said:

I did and they do not approve my card even though my credit card company approved the site

1 minute ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Go to  http://www.quebecrider.com/trailpass.php  Then send me your sled info on another email using this site chokonewengland@roadrunner.com or saguenaybill@chokonewengland

Thanks .....I thought I would try one more time and now it went thru! Hopefully meet you this year! be blessed

• 2 months later...

Question on a 3 day pass, do they mark down the time like Maine does?

Reason being if I buy a pass upon my arrival at 2pm it allows you to ride that afternoon, 2 full days and up until 2pm the last day the it expires.

Please let me know as we are planning a trip.

Thank you,

On 2/20/2018 at 10:24 AM, Revxman68 said:

Question on a 3 day pass, do they mark down the time like Maine does?

Reason being if I buy a pass upon my arrival at 2pm it allows you to ride that afternoon, 2 full days and up until 2pm the last day the it expires.

Please let me know as we are planning a trip.

Thank you,

They've never put the time on the 3 day passes I've got the last couple years. Just the date you want to start riding and the date you finish.

• ckf unpinned this topic