Club Notawissi closed for the winter season.

markusvt

Club Notawissi is feeling peaceful at 

Un air de changement à la pourvoirie Club Notawissi …

Je souhaite vous annoncer personnellement qu’il y aura une modification de la période d’activités de la pourvoirie. À partir de cette année, nous serons ouvert 6 mois; de mai à novembre. Nous avons décidé de cesser nos activités hivernales. Ma première motivation; mes enfants qui grandissent beaucoup trop vite pour travailler sans relâche…

Nous reprendrons au printemps, les batteries rechargées, pour notre saison de pê...

See More
An air of change at the pourvoirie club notawissi...

I would like to personally announce that there will be a change in the period of activity of the pourvoirie. Starting this year, we will be open for 6 months; from may to November. We have decided to stop our winter activities. My first motivation; my children who grow up way too fast to work without...

We will resume in spring, batteries recharged, for our fishing season and bear hunting season.

It was a real pleasure for me and my team to serve you these last 11 Winters!

Thank you for your support.

Josée, Emy and Jacob

1 hour ago, markusvt said:

It was a really awesome place to stay, super bummer. :cray:

with this closing , and jb scott last yr it   that meens either 100 lacs or chevell is going to be the place to go to.... josee always found a place for us , even when we rolled in later     will be missed!!!

yes i have stayed there and food was pretty good . BETTER than my experience at fer   A  c.   ....100  lac  last year was pretty good with new owner.. they will be missed .too bad they could not get someone else to run ir for the winter if they were making money .

11 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Too bad we really liked staying there, I guess last winters stay was my last.

IMG_0317.thumb.JPG.949e37496c1b97336ff955a9f86a99a4.JPG

Seems we had the same cabin ! The wood stove works really good in that one , we had it about beach weather in there 🌴

Capture+_2017-10-08-20-50-05-1.png

That stinks. Years ago there were a lot of "clubs" like Notawissi where you got to know the owners and always felt welcome etc... those are few and far between now. The large lodges owned by a corporation or a rich hockey player are beautiful but bought and sold like a used car or burn down.

I wonder if Piteman snowmobile club will be still maintaining the portion of TQ 13 between Ste-Anne du lac and Réservoir Mitchinamécus via Club Notawissi or simply stick to the old 13 route.

Capture1.JPG

Edited by Mid Range