Season is Coming

AubergeDrakkar

Hello Quebecriders,

The fall season is here in Mauricie the trees are showing their colors and the leaves are falling fast. 

The time to ride will be here before you know it. We are ready to welcome you.

Do not forget. We have secure parking, surveillance cameras and heated garage, also secure, to protect your snowmobiles and trailers.

Direct access to the snowmobile trail, in front of the hotel.

Think of us in planning your winter season

Also coming soon a live webcam so you can see the snow for yourself on our website. 

We are planning a weekend of riding from the Auberge with a few surprises. Talking with Iceman to pick a date. 

Who is interested in riding with Iceman from the Auberge? More info on this coming soon. 

Looking forward to a great season and to having you with us. Hope to see you at the Auberge,

Thank You for your support,

Redge and Nancy

F2804140-26DC-4294-B2F3-ADE121D7580E.jpeg.30060bb77759acbb0399d88526ac7ee0.jpegD03E722D-92E8-4799-8E93-371695F3CEF9.jpeg.be68477325e7fedaa01242037854a921.jpeg19D90650-2A50-47D1-8B3D-E3D559498BC8.jpeg.3f4a7a8a8dfe4378266994e265039ef3.jpeg

2 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Looking forward to it Redge, Thanks !  I don't know about a ride with Iceman though, he didn't but the Yam / Cat turbo and I get tired of waiting on people at intersections to catch up....... ;)

I guess you won't be having to wait for me then....  ;)

Looking forward to another great year.

2 hours ago, Pipeman said:

Looking forward to it Redge, Thanks !  I don't know about a ride with Iceman though, he didn't but the Yam / Cat turbo and I get tired of waiting on people at intersections to catch up....... ;)

Or waiting at the dealer for parts huh?

17 hours ago, Pipeman said:

This years spring order program came with a bag of spare parts to carry with.

Mine didn't.   Hmmm,  maybe those were just the parts that were left over after putting yours together.  ;)   Who needs brakes anyway.....

32 minutes ago, Pipeman said:

I look forward to the awesome breakfast they cook every morning also, can't beat their hospitality !

They are great. 

I am looking forward to the great dinners that we made there.....  oops sorry Pipe I forgot you didn't get any.  ;)