Slow Times

800steve

6 hours ago, smclelan said:

Practicing my Rouge drinking skills while enjoying fall colors at my cabin.

When you sit down with people like Groomer and Timbo, you need to be prepared, they are professionals!

59e38e75c3a31_Fall2017Weatherhead.thumb.jpg.e75e4d40c8376883557e6f3e5bcc03e3.jpg

steven, your photography skill are getting better . maybe you should talk with mr halley for some tips !!!lol  nice pic anyways .

1 hour ago, eddieskidoo said:

steven, your photography skill are getting better . maybe you should talk with mr halley for some tips !!!lol  nice pic anyways .

I am trying to convince him to come to my end of the world to give me first hand lessons, hard to get him out of the Gaspésie!

On 10/15/2017 at 0:39 PM, smclelan said:

Practicing my Rouge drinking skills while enjoying fall colors at my cabin.

When you sit down with people like Groomer and Timbo, you need to be prepared, they are professionals!

59e38e75c3a31_Fall2017Weatherhead.thumb.jpg.e75e4d40c8376883557e6f3e5bcc03e3.jpg

hi smclelan !!!

hahhaha....but can be tough on the '' carburator '' when you spend too much times in the woods !!!

great shot !!!

jean-guy

spending my last few days at my camp....need firewood for next year !!! i ll do that after moose hunting ...

scenery pic...on top of the birch ....there s a yellow ...light grey spot ....that the swamp at my camp....camp is a bit on the left ...

top of left of the spruce....that patch of wood...( square )...road for the camp is right there....left to right !!!

took pic about 12-14 miles from camp !!!

jean-guy

DSC_0150.JPG

DSC_0274.JPG