Balmoral Hotel

NSHM

• 1 month later...

Recording basically says to dial the room # or the extension of whom you're looking for and if you already have a reservation or need to make one to hang up and call this number 418-341-0580.

Hope this helps.

On 1/3/2018 at 7:26 PM, Trailblazer said:

Recording basically says to dial the room # or the extension of whom you're looking for and if you already have a reservation or need to make one to hang up and call this number 418-341-0580.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Sounds like it  may be an old recording if they are closed?

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, NSHM said:

They are not on this years map and have heard they were sold and is going to be turned into condos.

Wow. That's the end of an era of snowmobiling in the C/A region. I stayed there a couple of time but was never too keen on the place - kind of dated, crazy busy and too far west in the C/A region for me. Wonder what will happen to the collection of antique sleds they used to display?

2 hours ago, vt_bluyamaha54 said:

Wow. That's the end of an era of snowmobiling in the C/A region. I stayed there a couple of time but was never too keen on the place - kind of dated, crazy busy and too far west in the C/A region for me. Wonder what will happen to the collection of antique sleds they used to display?

We stayed and launched out of there saddlebagging  many times thru the years.The rooms weren't the best but it was only for the first night.Made for a nice days ride up to RDL with several different trails to take.  Early in the season we would stay away from 5 due to the lack of snow at least until the Hiboux club.55 is one of my favorite trails as it winds up and down thru the maple groves.The lobby and bar was completely renovated a couple years ago and thought they were doing ok.