Proline Trailers

MrGutz

Yes we finally broke down and bought a new enclosed trailer.

22 foot v-nose, fantastic trailer.

I can't rave enough about the service they provided, the quality of the trailer, and for putting up with us and Mini GutZ during the purchase process.

The price is\was fantastic when you compare it to the competitors.

If you need a trailer get a hold of Aaron at Proline in NH.

aaron@nhtrailers.com

Tell him you will relay all request through me.... to my brother, to the  (insurance company, Credit union, DMV) inside joke, he'll either laugh or cry.

Thanks

GutZ

Beautiful trailer. That 22 feet plus the v-nose or 22 total?

Have a 10 year old 4  place now that is getting past its prime. Can't decide what style and configuration to buy the next time

12 minutes ago, Fuse6 said:

Beautiful trailer. That 22 feet plus the v-nose or 22 total?

Have a 10 year old 4  place now that is getting past its prime. Can't decide what style and configuration to buy the next time

I believe 22 +Nose.

Give Aaron a shout, he is a great resource.

Later

GutZ

3 hours ago, MrGutz said:

I believe 22 +Nose.

Give Aaron a shout, he is a great resource.

Later

GutZ

Yes I believe Proline measures box PLUS the 5' v nose area.

Sunday my neighbor pulled up with a brand new 14' box plus 5' v nose. It looked like a quality piece, we did not talk price. He did say the company is great to work with.

Congrats Gutz. 

Edited by Phil 1

1 hour ago, iceman said:

What’s a trailer?

lol.

#notrailerneededhere

Ya I'm thinking a little cabin on the Trail in Quebec would be a good retirement plan. 

After our Gaspe trip last year I came home and looked up real estate prices out of curiosity. I could sell my house here on the urban fringe of Toronto and buy a village in rural Quebec.

2 hours ago, Phil 1 said:

Yes I believe Proline measures box PLUS the 5' v nose area.

Sunday my neighbor pulled up with a brand new 14' box plus 5' v nose. It looked like a quality piece, we did not talk price. He did say the company is great to work with.

Congrats Gutz. 

Thanks!

Also Happy Birthday, I have been trying to watch the calendar but cant keep up.

We have been looking at several brands and the final $$ was not the focus but in the end great quality at a reasonable price.

Later

GutZ

3 hours ago, Fuse6 said:

Ya I'm thinking a little cabin on the Trail in Quebec would be a good retirement plan. 

After our Gaspe trip last year I came home and looked up real estate prices out of curiosity. I could sell my house here on the urban fringe of Toronto and buy a village in rural Quebec.

Yup thatta sounds about right.

Half of that trailer could straddle the border - one half in Quebec, the other in the states. Then you & your brothers could go back & forth out each end at will & the customs officer from either Country won't know if you crossed or not ..ha ha ..Very much enjoyed that story....

Congrats on the purchase :   )   

Best of luck ...

Paddy O 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, grumpysanta said:

WHAT  no glides on the floor ????

We wanted them and Aaron (Trailer Company Owner) talked us out of them, the flooring is some composite and he swore we would not need the glides unless we were real assholes with big studs and a heavy throttle thumb. I said we'd need two then!.

GutZ