Proline Trailers

MrGutz

1 hour ago, MrGutz said:

We wanted them and Aaron (Trailer Company Owner) talked us out of them, the flooring is some composite and he swore we would not need the glides unless we were real assholes with big studs and a heavy throttle thumb. I said we'd need two then!.

GutZ

It sounds as though this Aaron guy was doing some profiling....

1 hour ago, Saguenay Bill said:

If  I were you I would get a solar panel for the roof of the trailer.  Gas generators are very expensive to run.

Yea and a generator will keep your brothers awake while you are sleeping inside at the Delta.

14 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

If  I were you I would get a solar panel for the roof of the trailer.  Gas generators are very expensive to run.

12 hours ago, 800steve said:

Yea and a generator will keep your brothers awake while you are sleeping inside at the Delta.

I was thinking about Solar Panels to run Roof Heaters and a Web Cam if it would make it to the Delta WiFi.

Gas Generators are cheap if you have 3 guys generating Methane to run it!!! MMMM! Beans!!!

GutZ 

8 hours ago, MrGutz said:

I was thinking about Solar Panels to run Roof Heaters and a Web Cam if it would make it to the Delta WiFi.

Gas Generators are cheap if you have 3 guys generating Methane to run it!!! MMMM! Beans!!!

GutZ 

The Delta WiFi will reach, that's how those folks behind the fence get their WiFi.