Big White Tour

Kbar

18 minutes ago, Kbar said:

I tried it but it won’t work on my iPhone or iPad. The app will not allow me to zoom in so it shows me half the province. 

it says ''requires android''. I don't know. I will try installing it this weekend.

Edited by Mid Range

On ‎2017‎/‎12‎/‎04 at 8:33 PM, Kbar said:

The Amos club advised that the only place for fuel between Amos and Matagami is in St. Felix de Delquier which leaves 193km's with no fuel.

Talked to a local from Amos on the French forum and he said no gas in Ste-Dominique. Place is closed. There is gas in St-Félix de Delquier which is shown on the application I posted above.

On 12/11/2017 at 8:45 PM, Kbar said:

Yeah there's actually an android version and an IOS version for Apple.  Unfortunately I own a Mac, IPhone, and Ipad so it is useless to me as it doesn't work on any of my devices.

???

Your Mac, IPhone and Ipad are Apple?

What happens when you try to install?

GutZ

12 hours ago, MrGutz said:

???

Your Mac, IPhone and Ipad are Apple?

What happens when you try to install?

GutZ

Yes Mac, IPhone and IPads are all Apple products.

The program installs but it will not allow me to zoom any closer then the entire area view which shows me almost half of quebec.  If I attempt to zoom it malfunctions and kicks me back to the entire area view.  This is the only view I get.  Not sure about you folks but it sure doesn't help me any.

IMG_86AB78683A15-1.jpeg