Vehicle question

800R MXZ X

My advice is to bring a letter on company letterhead stating you have permission for personal use of the vehicle. You may never need it. But better to have it and not need it, as they say. 

15 hours ago, No Hair said:

You need a Canada card from insurance company 

Not required,  but it simplifies the paperwork and claim.  The best case is that your insurance company has a Canadian office. Don't ask how I know this.   

There were 2 posts that appear to be missing.  One was mine. What's up with that?

Edited by hparaptor

We have been going into Canada for years and never had a problem.  Our truck is registered in North Carolina.  And so is our trailer.  But we do own the company. And it is our bonus for owning a company. Lol.

You should have no problem. I have taken my road equipment service truck into Ontario many times. They want to know what your doing. If your not doing actual work for profit then it’s no issue. But they would ask the same question in different ways why I was coming in.  Yes I was getting paid by my company, no I’m not working on actual equipment. I was always going to school up there for one of our suppliers. I was never asked to show insurance paperwork.