Suggested Tour guide?

Pipeman

53 minutes ago, grumpysanta said:

NO THANKS, I had enough babysitting last winter.. being a so called tour guide . you remember that ICE MAN . No way to waist  a week in our short winter.

Hey, splinters can be very painful, give the guy a break. A paying job is much different than just being a “so called tour guide”, I’m guessing you were not getting paid for your services.

Edited by iceman

The downside of a guided tour is that you may or will likely be in a group of new riders, like yourselves, that will likely have one or more "slow" riders. Being that you are all young and are likely to pick it up quickly, I would go with a "Private Guide", like Iceman. I don't know him but from reading his posts and knowing what I know, I believe it would be the better choice. Have a great trip!

ICEMAN   ....I wish that was the only problem .No pay just trying to be nice. but i don't think money would have made it any better with that one.  I do my volunteering with the club.. I would rather run alone because if i broke down , i would be alone anyway , I am not fast anymore but like to run good miles ..