Saddlebag Trip Planning?

Goose713

2 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Goose another thing to think about is from your location is to head due north past plattsburg into Quebec. When you get to rt. 20 go toward Quebec city. Go past Quebec city to Montmagny. Get off rt. 20 and there is a Econo lodge right there. Trail 5 is across the street.  Now this is how we think a of it. You tell your wife you need two travel days. One to get there and one to get home. From your location you leave your home at 5 am. You will be in Montmagny by noon. One guy goes in the hotel and gives them 10 dollars per day per truck and the rest of you get unloaded. Jump on either trail 5 or down to 35 and go to Rdl for the nite. About 100 miles. Maybe a little more. Now realistically your trip has not started yet because you are still on your travel day. From there go to Matane night one. From Matane go south toward Amqui . 591 to 5 . The 587 trail is great. Just past Groomers club house. Follow that trail back to 5 and go back to Amqui for night two. From Amqui go back to RDL for the third nite. Couple different trails can be taken back to RDL. Early up and back to the truck by noon and home by 7 pm. Remember your on your travel day. So now you have 2 half days from your travel days riding on your snowmobile. This is how we get in an extra 200 plus miles. Lol. Hope this helps. Oh yea. Don't drink on the third night. It can make for long travel day home. The 35 trail is a old railway bed and you can go pretty quick on it . Be safe. The trail there are fast and easy to follow. 

I like your thinking...all but the no drinking part.

Wow!  Thanks for all the responses!  There is a lot of good info here.  I wish I could plan a trip for every week of the winter to try and get to it all!  Judging by the number of responses, I am guessing that everyone is getting amped up for the season like I am!