Whats New?

Teet F8SP

Whats new this year?  Anyone get new iron (or plastic)?

I'm probably going to kick myself for not snow checking a new one this year (for me anyway) however there seems to be a decent selection of new sleds at the dealers, especially the cats.  We did get a new ZR 200 for the kids which is a hoot to ride, even hauls adults around easy in the grass, I had to try it of course before I stored it till xmas. I don't have a picture of it on my phone because kids would find it before they get the sled and ruin a surprise but I will get one on here asap.

Hoping fellow QRs can post pictures of their new sleds and/or new goodies for this year to inspire us ALL to go spend some more money...

13 minutes ago, doonali said:

I'm thinking you wont be dropping those scratches with the those picks!!!!

lol  Believe it or not those are regular carbide tipped studs.  1.45's in a 1.25 track.  They look more aggressive than they are.  They are what I had in my last Turbo.  But right now I can't use them or the scratchers on just dirt or concrete!  :(

2 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Who gets Stuck running the "New Holland" this season, I like the Blue! Might need a bigger Windshield.

GutZ

I was going to bring it up for you incase yours or that "Frankenstein" sled your building has issues.  It's faster than it looks and it's safer incase someone comes around the corner on your side.  Plus when your buddies go off into the rhubarb you won't have to break a sweat getting them out!  :)  I will put on a bigger windshield for you.....