Ice’s new ride

iceman

22 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

Need Help...We can Pull the Head, Port, Polish, NOS, Turbo??? WOOHOO!!! 

Very Nice!

GutZ

Thanks Gutz, however the motor is in no need of any extra love. We will leave that part untouched. 

16 minutes ago, iceman said:

Thanks Gutz, however the motor is in no need of any extra love. We will leave that part untouched. 

So the Chassis and Suspension is fair game?

Air-Ride, Titanium A-Arms, Custom Billet Rails to make it a 146 with a 1.6 Ice Ripper?

LOL

GutZ

2 minutes ago, MrGutz said:

So the Chassis and Suspension is fair game?

Air-Ride, Titanium A-Arms, Custom Billet Rails to make it a 146 with a 1.6 Ice Ripper?

LOL

GutZ

Simmer down now! Its already a 146” and I am ditching the 1.75” track for a more trail friendly 1.25” Ice Ripper, It’s under control for now but, if I decide to put the supercharger and nitrous I will bring it up to the Delta and we will install it in your new trailer/mobile shop. 

2 minutes ago, Teet F8SP said:

Nice Ride. Get her dressed up her cans are hanging out. Your installing the heated seat and extra capacity gas tank??

Thanks, that’s no and no, on the heated seat and gas tank. I got the WRP seat for it that’s a must. 

3 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

That's a sweet ride, as I age I was certainly thinking of it more with the power steering

and certainly some Yamaha models ride better than others, not sure if she will be part of Team Ice or not. 

Image-1.jpg

If they had a shot from the back you would see the sticker. It’s her tramp stamp.

17 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Need Help...We can Pull the Head, Port, Polish, NOS, Turbo??? WOOHOO!!! 

Very Nice!

GutZ

Let No Hair do the work!  I hear he’s an ACE mechanic 

10 hours ago, doo4adoo said:

That's a sweet ride, as I age I was certainly thinking of it more with the power steering

and certainly some Yamaha models ride better than others, not sure if she will be part of Team Ice or not. 

Image-1.jpg

I can’t stop staring at her.............helmet

9 hours ago, easyrider said:

Hey I just ordered one of those seats for my skidoo. I hope they are nice, I have never even seen one.

Awesome seat I have 2 of them one on each Apex. Love them. 

On 12/8/2017 at 8:33 AM, doo4adoo said:

Image-1.jpg

Where did you find the picture of my wife?????