Snowmobiling & winter camping

Boby1962

Hi All,

Looking for partners for a non conventional snowmobile trip that will combine other winter activities as well.

I would like to combine riding with snowshoeing and winter camping.

I am ex-military with good navigation skills

Any suggestions?

Edited by Boby1962

Snow 

15 minutes ago, Boby1962 said:

would like to combine riding with snowshoeing

That’s like walking right? Sounds like too much exercise for me. sadly, it’s a no for me, but maybe you will find some takers here. 

Edited by iceman

We have stopped at the Hotel Sacacomie once to get gas and were in awe.  Check this place out http://www.sacacomie.com/hotel-sacacomie-quebec-winter-individual-activities-en.html  its a must see at some point in your travels, kind of high end but good spot to take the wife too.  Cool to watch the Planes land on the frozen lake out front and they have a lot of fun stuff on the ice with tubing and hiking...  Sure people on here will have many other options as well.  

On December 8, 2017 at 10:30 AM, MrGutz said:

Nice..., But I've heard they don't like Snowmobilers.

They just ask you to park in their corral with a nice roof for protection and gaz available, so their fancier patrons won't have to see the iron laying around the entrance, then those fancier patrons can walk down to the corral and hop on their rental fleet of skidoos, so tout e bon!

X2 on the exertion aspect of hiking, I'm in no condition to exercise, but it sounds pretty frickin awesome! 

Interested!.thumb.png.ae87decf368f986f64dae3243e66d2eb.png