Zenon 12/15/17

dooright

Looking to break in a couple of new sleds a few of the Vermont team members made a one day run from la glaciere to Matawin and back . Conditions were better than expected plenty cold at -9°f ! The 63 between Zenon and Cabanon had a few "baked potatoes" in the trail to watch for , but other than that 👍. Trail 350 across the road from la Glaciere isn't open yet because of water over the trail . The old trail to the dam is all groomed , a little grow in from a few years of sitting idle but nice to have it back as a option . sounds like the 345 to Repo should be open a in week or so after the logging operations finish up .   all in all a great way to start the season . 

1215171203.jpg

1215171508.jpg

1216170830.jpg

1215170958-1.jpg

1215171454.jpg

1215171455.jpg

Edited by dooright
Ad content

3 hours ago, markusvt said:

Randy on the 2017 1200X, 2 of us made the G4 swap, I think Randy soon to follow. :rolleyes:

Let me know how those G4 850 2 smokers hold up through the year, I thinking of spring checking one.

Good report dooright!

Yes the Taureau dam is reopened to snowmobile and ATV(in the summer). Hydro Quebec that owned the dam have renovate the catwalk larger than before , at 64" wide now in the narrowest section it will be way more easier for us on sleds and no more a challenge to cross the dam!

Alain