Accident post deleted.

Andyman

I asked the admin to delete my post regarding accidents.  I put that post on for one reason and one reason only with the hope that one QuebecRider will read it and think twice before having a drink and riding or not riding hard right or riding beyond your ability.

I do not chase ambulances I simply follow a number of news sites and snowmobile clubs on FB and it is hard not to see stories on an almost daily basis about tragedies in our beloved sport.

I love snowmobiling and I know you all do as well. I have met a lot of QuebecRiders and I consider many of you true friends. When I go on a saddlebag trip  I think of the other riders as my brothers and I want everyone to have a great ride and come home safely.

I have  a saying that I always say to new riders "Ride your own ride" . What I mean is ride within your limits and ride safe! If I am ahead I will not leave you and you will find me waiting at the next intersection for you and if you don't show up in a couple of minutes I will be back to look for you.

So with that being said have a great winter everyone and be safe!

Andy

Pic was last Wednesday northern NB.

LEARN FROM THE MISTAKES OF OTHERS YOU WILL NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE THEM ALL YOURSELF!

1980-01-01 00.00.18.jpg

Andy your post of any accident is appreciated by me and I dare say many more. The trails we ride are the same that was there many Years ago and may it be the sleds do handle and ride better they are more powerful and faster. I think for awareness maybe we should end our posts with please be safe. Might make everyone think before we go on our adventures. Just my opinion.