Quebec City to Saguenay conditions

Ontariokid95

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:36 PM, Ontariokid95 said:

Would like to avoid going on the TQ23 through L’etape and take the TQ3 and TQ83 around to Saguenay if conditions are good 

Not that it cant be done ... but there are a lot of sections going that way that have reported zero grooming as of today

On 12/23/2017 at 3:08 PM, Scranton1 said:

Start in St Raymond 

IMG_1573.PNG

Is there  a good place to stay and leave our truck and trailer in St Raymond. Also leave our rig overnight if we want to LSJ for the day and stay there and come back the next day. My oldest kid and I are looking for second week in January. Thanks, be safe

1 hour ago, Shore1066 said:

Is there  a good place to stay and leave our truck and trailer in St Raymond. Also leave our rig overnight if we want to LSJ for the day and stay there and come back the next day. My oldest kid and I are looking for second week in January. Thanks, be safe

Right on 23 and 73, gas in front lot at Arctic Cat dealer. No corral but everyone uses this place and I don't recall any issues.

http://www.roquemont.com/ 

1 hour ago, PLAYHARD said:

X2 on The Roq. Redone rooms & resto & micro brew. Corral for sleds, but like Phil1 says no issues with the rigs all around back. Plenty of local police & EMT's hang in the lot. Gas & Cat Dlr also sells/svcs Yammi. Nice place all around. 

X3 on all of above. We have been staying there for years with no problems. Staying there Jan 14 - 20  saddlebagging a few nights from there. Can't wait !!!