NEW RIDE

Snappy Hank

Nice ride Snappy !! I'll be up in St Zenon (LeCabanon)Tuesday afternoon myself with a buddy. Got a brand new Blizzard 1200 and my buddy has an all black Polaris 800. I'll look for you to say hi with your fancy new Yamaha.  Dont forget the long underwear whatever ya do....LOL

7 hours ago, 800steve said:

Nice ride Hank, may want a taller windshield for next week.

7 hours ago, 800steve said:

Nice ride Hank, may want a taller windshield for next week.

That windshield is 21" high, the tallest available. They used to have a 25" but no longer  available. I will try this one,  may have to swap with my '14 viper,  which has the 25".  You are right , the taller the better.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Hank

5 hours ago, snowmaster2112 said:

Nice ride Snappy !! I'll be up in St Zenon (LeCabanon)Tuesday afternoon myself with a buddy. Got a brand new Blizzard 1200 and my buddy has an all black Polaris 800. I'll look for you to say hi with your fancy new Yamaha.  Dont forget the long underwear whatever ya do....LOL

I will be there, for dinner around 5 pm , usually at the corner table by the bar entrance. Depending upon what time we arrive, we usually take a ride to Real Masse for lunch. Looking forward to meeting you. My trailer is usually parked on the corner next to gas pump, black inline three place with "ICEMAN " sticker on gas door.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Snappy Hank