Shuttle at Quebec City???

Andyman

Just hung the phone up from the Colibri. The shuttle starts next Thursday Jan 4th for the season. It will leave from the Colibri on the north side as usual and with the Bernieres closed the procedure will be to park near the Bernieres and call the Colibri and they will contact the shuttle on your behalf and send him to pick you up. $32 per sled. I will let you know how it works! LOL     

Colibri 418-872-2848

4 hours ago, Andyman said:

Just hung the phone up from the Colibri. The shuttle starts next Thursday Jan 4th for the season. It will leave from the Colibri on the north side as usual and with the Bernieres closed the procedure will be to park near the Bernieres and call the Colibri and they will contact the shuttle on your behalf and send him to pick you up. $32 per sled. I will let you know how it works! LOL     

Colibri 418-872-2848

Thanks for the leg work Andy, a vital link. 

Happy New Year 🍾

Wow.... what happened to the Bernieres? Closed !!! Oh my whatta surprise!

Last year they were building an addition across the street in the old parking lot and I was told they were adding an additional floor to the existing motel.

What has gone wrong?

8 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Wow.... what happened to the Bernieres? Closed !!! Oh my whatta surprise!

Last year they were building an addition across the street in the old parking lot and I was told they were adding an additional floor to the existing motel.

What has gone wrong?

Hi JG,

The Normandin Restaurant is open in the big parking lot.  The next phase is to remodel the motel.  The motel is closed during the renovations.  The old restaurants, reception and oldest parts of the motel are gone.  I would think it will re-open before next season.  All part of the big Normadin corporate plan.

Jack & Sandi

Closed for renovations.

Reopening January 2018.

Here, we transform ourselves,

to serve you even better.

http://hotelnormandin.com/accueil-hotel-bernieres/

Closed for renovations. 
Reopening January 2018. 
Here, we transform ourselves, 
to serve you even better.

Edited by markusvt

On 12/31/2017 at 3:41 PM, 603backcountry said:

There is a beautiful Sheraton there Andy with heated garage parking lower level

Hi Backcountry,

I'm trying to get on the Sheraton website and it won't load.  What's your info.  You have stayed there I take it.  Good hotel?  Easy access to the trail?  Secure parking for truck and trailer?

We are looking for a starting pint to ride out of and go to RDL and something in Levis will replace Bernieres for now.  Maybe it will be a permanent change.  I'm concerned that Normadin may not treat snowmobilers the same way Bernieres did.  Thanks for any input.

Jack & Sandi

Jack and Sandy. Another option we have done is go up the road to Montmagny and there is a Econo lodge there that we have enjoyed.  I believe it was we stayed there one night and left the next day. We got 3 days free for parking of the truck. Then it was like 10 dollars a day after. We had no problems with the truck being parked there. The trail 5 is across the street from the Hotel in front of the Ski Doo dealer. The rooms were good and they always put us on the ground floor with a access door to the outside.  Only another option. Be safe. Oh yea a easy ride to RDL. Green trail south to trail 35 or 55. Both great rides. 

Thanks Shore.  We've ridden there many times and based out of Bernieres.  Now that Bernieres is closed for this season, we are looking for a place to start and finish from.  Levis would give us a little more saddle time than Montmagny.  Thanks for the input.

Jack & Sandi

On 1/2/2018 at 7:46 PM, revct1 said:

Thanks Shore.  We've ridden there many times and based out of Bernieres.  Now that Bernieres is closed for this season, we are looking for a place to start and finish from.  Levis would give us a little more saddle time than Montmagny.  Thanks for the input.

Jack & Sandi

Why would you want to have more saddle time when you can be in the truck with the heat and comfortable?

And you can save some mileage on the sled!