Planning a loop

snowdogs

Hi everyone, happy new year. I have done the Gaspesie loop a few years ago. I am trying to arrange a trip for some newbies this year. We previously did RDL to Matane, Matane to MSP, MSP to Perce where gas was available at Roland, Perce to Carleton, Carleton to Amqui and then we split up with some going to RDL and others headed to other stops en route to Thetford and a freinds home.

So...what is the current intel ? gas in Perce anymore ? Give me your recommendations and comments please

We follow a similar route but stay in Chandler and New Richmond.  We loop the Chic Choc trail between the two.  Last year did the run into Perce from Chandler because our buddy wanted to see the rock.   The trail was rough and I don't think there was gas.  Not sure about this year.   We like the inner cut throughs (595 and 597).   We haven't had good luck w/the grooming on TQ5 between MSP and Chandler.   

Thank you, I know it is early and was hoping to hear if there would be gas in Perce, I also have a new guy that i would want to show him the rock, if not...the rest of the trip and the scenery should make up for it. Thank You

I thought there was gas in Bridgeville, just north of Perce. But I can't find it on the maps. That's still 30 miles up the trail.

And 50 miles south gas is in Grand Riviere.

Call these guys in Perce to confirm no gas: La Table à Roland 418-782-2606

Thanks playhard, we stayed at Roland last time and he had gas but as I understand it the last 2 years no gas. I would really like to show my friend the rock but if not, the rest of the trip and scenery should make him happy