Arrived in Paradise

Saguenay Bill

Left the house at 5:35 this morning. Hit snow squalls from St J VT to the Saguenay. VT was the worst of it. -4F thru the park, -6 in the SaguenayMet Jack on 175 at Lac Beauport exit. Arrived at 1:30. 

3 hours ago, Saguenay Bill said:

Left the house at 5:35 this morning. Hit snow squalls from St J VT to the Saguenay. VT was the worst of it. -4F thru the park, -6 in the SaguenayMet Jack on 175 at Lac Beauport exit. Arrived at 1:30. 

Hi Bill,

Sandi saw you heading north.  I just got a glimpse of the trailer as you went by.  You are back in paradise.

The forecast is for on and off snow all week.  You should get some good riding in.

Jack & Sandi

10 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Nice to hear you’re back in your comfort zone Bill and I am looking forward to reading your LSG trail reports. Keep the Caribou warm for me.

U bet I'll have the Caribou nice and warm for u JG. 

Snowing and blowing here this morning. Just like the day I had my accident last year. Think I may stay in today. Don't want a repete of last year. Might not be as lucky

13 minutes ago, Saguenay Bill said:

U bet I'll have the Caribou nice and warm for u JG. 

Snowing and blowing here this morning. Just like the day I had my accident last year. Think I may stay in today. Don't want a repete of last year. Might not be as lucky

Great idea stay in & make sure all the girls get a hug & kiss...lol

I'm sure you + JD are glad to be back in residence Bill. Temperatures and wind through the weekend don't sound good for extended riding so relax and enjoy the scenery.There's certainly no reason to fight the weather or conditions just to ride. Pick your days and enjoy Paradise!