Best weather forecast

Bluegrass

5 hours ago, Cnc said:

Well I like your theory, the one with the most charge shows a higher snow count for Fri so I am going with that!👌

Window weather currently says, 40f gray, no rain at the moment and my lake is transforming from white to a sea of slush.

If you had charged your phone fully and still had it plugged in when you checked we would be riding tomorrow! LOL. There is always next weekend.

Think Snow!

21 hours ago, NSHM said:

The battery charges were different.The more the battery is charged the more accurate the forecast is.Everybody knows that :unknw:

Haha :rolleyes:

The phones also are showing different networks - 1 is 'LTE' and the other is not. The app/data from TWN may not report the same b/c of that (?) LTE has significantly higher refresh/bandwith/updating rates.

1 hour ago, vt_bluyamaha54 said:

Haha :rolleyes:

The phones also are showing different networks - 1 is 'LTE' and the other is not. The app/data from TWN may not report the same b/c of that (?) LTE has significantly higher refresh/bandwith/updating rates.

Yes one was LTE and the other was on our wireless wifi internet, which pics up the signal from the same LTE tower. I wouldn't think there would be that much of a difference  in refresh times.