weather

quebec bob

cold temps and snow moving west to east  in Quebec bringing snow to much of the province over the next 48 hours, as much as we hate this rain it is leaving a great frozen base behind which should be a great base to build on and be a bonus on the spring side of the season, hopefully all will be well at the start of the week, here is to hoping!!

Well some areas may fare better than others, I hope so. We had heavy rain over night and 50f temps today. Water was running everywhere. We lost 1/2 of our snow and many bare spots.  While it started snowing around 400pm, it will take a fair bit of time to freeze up swampy areas and water running across trails. I doubt groomers will be out for several days, but as next weekend is the open house I imagine they will try hard to get the damage all repaired in time. 

Edited by Cnc

That sounds good Magnus.  Here in RDl it started snowing late last night and we have a nice blanket of white right now and still snowing.  We are forecast for snow for most of today.  Watch out for those low spots where the water accumulated and is now hidden by the snow cover.

Jack & Sandi